Some of the possible side effects of the cycle medications include headaches, hot flashes, minimal weight gain, water retention, and mood swings.
Articles in this section
- How Long Will the Treatment Take?
- What is the Advantage of Single Embryo Transfer (SET)?
- What are the Side Effects of the Medications I will be Taking?
- Can I go to my Pharmacy to Purchase my Cycle Medications?
- During Treatment, is my Physical Activity Limited?
- What Services Does Prelude Offer for Men with Fertility Concerns?
- Does Prelude have a Sperm Bank?
- Does Prelude Offer Tubal Ligation and Vasectomy Reversals?
- Can I get a Fertility Test at Prelude?
- Why is it Important for me to Learn About my Fertility?