Fertility services for men will vary from clinic to clinic. You can find clinics near you using our clinic search, and then contact those clinics to learn more about what options are available.
Articles in this section
- How Long Will the Treatment Take?
- What is the Advantage of Single Embryo Transfer (SET)?
- What are the Side Effects of the Medications I will be Taking?
- Can I go to my Pharmacy to Purchase my Cycle Medications?
- During Treatment, is my Physical Activity Limited?
- What Services Does Prelude Offer for Men with Fertility Concerns?
- Does Prelude have a Sperm Bank?
- Does Prelude Offer Tubal Ligation and Vasectomy Reversals?
- Can I get a Fertility Test at Prelude?
- Why is it Important for me to Learn About my Fertility?