Yes, you may use your regular pharmacy to purchase your medications for your recipient cycle. We recommend that you contact your pharmacy as soon as possible, as some of the medications needed may not be in stock and will need to be ordered for you.
Articles in this section
- How Long Will the Treatment Take?
- What is the Advantage of Single Embryo Transfer (SET)?
- What are the Side Effects of the Medications I will be Taking?
- Can I go to my Pharmacy to Purchase my Cycle Medications?
- During Treatment, is my Physical Activity Limited?
- What Services Does Prelude Offer for Men with Fertility Concerns?
- Does Prelude have a Sperm Bank?
- Does Prelude Offer Tubal Ligation and Vasectomy Reversals?
- Can I get a Fertility Test at Prelude?
- Why is it Important for me to Learn About my Fertility?