You can still maintain an active lifestyle while undergoing treatment. If you have any specific activities that you’re concerned about, feel free to contact us, and we can give you some guidance about the issue.
Articles in this section
- How Long Will the Treatment Take?
- What is the Advantage of Single Embryo Transfer (SET)?
- What are the Side Effects of the Medications I will be Taking?
- Can I go to my Pharmacy to Purchase my Cycle Medications?
- During Treatment, is my Physical Activity Limited?
- What Services Does Prelude Offer for Men with Fertility Concerns?
- Does Prelude have a Sperm Bank?
- Does Prelude Offer Tubal Ligation and Vasectomy Reversals?
- Can I get a Fertility Test at Prelude?
- Why is it Important for me to Learn About my Fertility?